- Plates: M.S. Gusset Plates / Thick Base Plates give added rigidity to column.
- Mast: is fabricated from Pipe / Rolled Steel section.
- JIB Arm: is fabricated from heavy section I-Beam and triangular truss construction / Plate fabrication.
- Bearing: Double Roller self aligned thrust roller bearing to take care of horizontal and vertical loading as well as radial thrust.
- Swiveling: Through chain at end of JIB Arm or Electric (if required)
- Swiveling Boom: Available with 900, 1800 and 3600.
- Capacity: 0.25 Ton to 3 Ton
- Height of Lift: Up to 10 Mtrs.
- Boom Length: Up to 6 Mtrs.
- Rotation: Both Manual and Motorized
- Degree of Rotation: 900, 1800 and 3600
- Class of Duty: II, III, IV
- Hoist Speeds: As per customer requirement
- 250 kg Jib Crane
- 500 kg Jib Crane
- 1 Ton Wall Mounted Jib Crane
- 1.5 Ton Floor Mounted Jib Crane
- 2 Ton Pillar and Wall Mounted Jib Cranes
- 2.5 Ton Wall Travelling Jib Cranes
TACKLERS Manufacturers Industrial Pillar and Wall Mounted Jib Cranes are built to consistently high specification confirming as per IS-807 and IS-3177. Slewing Jib Cranes is perhaps one of the most multipurpose pieces of Lifting Equipments. It supports Overhead Cranes on production lines and keeps workstations, machining cells and warehouses in operation.
Being easy to install and having less structural limitations than many other material handling equipment, Pillar Mounted Jib Cranes are used widely in all customer segments, from small workshops to assembly lines, harbors and even nuclear plants.
Features of JIB Cranes:
Wall Mounted & Pillar Mounted Jib Cranes Specifications:
→ All other brought out components shall be as per the IS Standards & Application.
Jib Cranes Ranges: