Crane Future Life
- Crane Health Check Up
- Annual Maintenance Contracts (AMC)
- Modernization / Modifications
- Technology Up Gradation
- Capacity Enhancement
- Maintenance & Repairs
- Spares and Replacement Parts
- Product for Advance Safety
- Crane Overhauling
- Crane Rail Survey
- Crane Automation
- Design & Engineering
- Erection & Commissioning
- Maintenance Program
- Consultation Service
- Crane Operator Training
- Safety Training
- Emergency Brake Down Service
- Condition Monitoring
- Crane failure Analysis
- Site Services
- Rental Equipments
- Complete Reveres Engineering
- Inspection Programs
With experience it was observed that all Material Handling
Equipments are facing heavy wear and tear during its life cycles. Equipments Health Checkups is a good practice for better and
smooth life of product, and inversed products life style. It ensure
high level of productivity as well as avoid operational risks during
Techno Industries trained technical experts shall ensure with
health check up report the following.
- Additional improvements/recommendations.
- Safety features
- Wear and Tear of components
- Lubrication Schedule
The report generated by our expert gives you the perfect clarity to
spot the crane pain areas, allowing you to undertake proactive
- Detailed inspection of crane geometry like crane span diagonal
- Crane operational testing to check crane components problems.
- The hook blocks and its components inspection
- The wire rope Inspection to assess including internal wires
strands & core that are not opened or twisted or unwound.
- Deformation of LT & CT wheel flange, verticality and flange
wear Gearbox, Couplings and Drive alignment.
- Condition of brake and brake drum
- Alignment and level differences of trolley rail for double girder
- Periodic Greasing / Lubrication provided in Bearing / Oil in gear
- Non functioning of any Electrical Components like motor, limit
switches, contactors, relay etc.
- VFD / Invertor conversion
- Crane control devise and its functions.
- All cables connections and its insulated at joints.
A structural Preventive maintenance plan provides; after regular Health check up of cranes. Being one of the leading crane manufacturers, we have developed well experience team, who shall care your equipments and ensure the least of your worries. TECHNO Industries has the experience and resources to help you meet your business objectives. For better and satisfied performance of your equipments, TECHNO Industries, is a prime provider of the various range of Annual Maintenance Contracts (AMCs). AMC services for all material handling equipment Cranes, Jib Cranes and Electric Wire Rope Hoists in India. to our clients in following a perfect and planned methodology. Our AMC’s covers all components of your machines to ensure their integrity and ability to perform at all levels of use.
Our services under AMCs Service philosophy
- Our service philosophy ensure that you receive unmatched service
- To maintain lifetime relationship through personalized attention.
- To provide better service at your doorstep through a single point of contact.
- Striving towards zero down time.
- To Increase your plant productivity and profitability.
- Through our dedicated crane services system and having an experienced and successful.
crane manufacturer for Consultative approach to problem solving.
While our cranes are designed for a long life of over 20 years, it may become necessary to ramp up the capacity or modernise the cranes.Techno Industries offers you quick and cost effective ways to prolong service life of equipment to keep your cranes up to date. Be it retrotting VFD drives or radio remote controls, We undertake jobs to convert HOT Cranes to EOT Cranes, replace damaged parts, or retrot the latest electrical components. Techno Industries undertakes jobs to modify or modernise existing cranes as per the requirement of the customer. Ask Techno Industries how best to simplify using your cranes and allied material handling equipment.
Benefit of Crane Up Gradation
- Increase in Production
- Cost Effective
- Faster Operating Speeds
- Better Controls or automation
- Increase in Lifespan of the CRANE
Techno Industries can perform crane upgrades, refurbishment, and modifications in the field or at
our facility to get your older equipment operating with todays technology and attention to safety.
- Girder refurbishment
- Capacity upgrades
- Cab / Pendant / Radio Conversions and upgrades
- Control modernizations
- Hoist / Trolley / End Truck Reconditioning
- Component speed upgrades
- Two – Speed to VFD conversions
- Cross bridge electrification upgrades
- Complete reverse engineering capabilities
We also undertake up gradation of complete electrical system of crane. This may include replacement of slipring
motors by Sq Cage motors with VVVF Control, provision of compact festoon cable system/ drag chain in place of
open wire system for trolley power supply, replacement of Angle Type DSL / open wire DSL by Shrouded Bus bars,
Changing of Electrical Cables and Installation of Electronic Load weighing system / Overload limiter on Crane.
Our design team has hands on experience of designing cranes for wide range of application ranging from Workshop duty, Power Plant, Cement Plant, General Engineering to Steel Mill duty. Our team has designed Ladle Handling Cranes, Magnet Cranes, Grab Bucket Cranes, Tong Cranes, Rotating Beam Crane up to 500 MT Capacity.
After years of use, it is necessary to replace / repairs the electrical and mechanical components of the crane while retaining the basic structure. Techno undertakes the entire job of Repairs Relocations of your Cranes and provides necessary replacements H.O.T. Cranes, Gantry Cranes any other type of Cranes and other custom built equipment, and Providing DSL Bus bar system with Current collector for E.O.T. Cranes. Providing Special Wheels for Flame Proof Application. Any Trouble shooting in Functioning of Cranes, Hoists etc. to carry out all types of electrical, mechanical or structural repairs that may be necessary or required on any make of cranes.
Our Plant is fully equipped for job which requires huge space and consumes time such as structural repairs or fabrication. This is carried out by a under supervision of team of skill technicians who are expert in manufacturing of various types of cranes. Technical team being a crane manufacturer who supports with best practices to bring your cranes to original OEM specications.
Equipment may suffer from reliability problems due to age or poor maintenance. Wear and tear is a natural process that any terminal operator has to deal with throughout the equipment lifetime, with specic components Technical advances may enable requiring oneoff replacement to maintain safe and efcient operation. Technical advances may enable new features that can be installed on existing cranes or components. Spare parts may no longer be available for obsolete electrical drives and control units. A crane may require thorough repair or refurbishment due to damage, for example after a collision. Furthermore, operators are driven to reduce their operating costs and comply with tightening environmental regulations by improving energy efciency.
CRANE UPGRADES OPEN UP A HORIZON OF POSSIBILITIES TO GET MORE VALUE OUT OF EXISTING MATERIAL HANDLING ASSETS.
Techno provide complete crane solutions right from design, manufacturing, testing
and trouble free erection and commissioning of package. We associate with customer from enquiry, Structural layout and till the cranes are
commissioning and handed over for further operation. With our wide erection
experience with complete and committed erection and commissioning activity Safely,
Timely and with consideration of cost effectiveness. Our Trained Erection team is having experience for installation of cranes across the
globe in almost every commissioned sector and industry in any climatic condition
and any remote locations.
Our model for Operation & Preventive Maintenance program is:
- To identies risks and improvements. Visual checks and routine periodic
maintenance, such as adjusting brakes and lubricating necessary parts; shall help
to satisfy manufacture’s maintenance instructions.
- Providing equipment monitoring activities to anticipate failure, including
equipments elf-check and diagnostic activities.
- Coordinating, Supervising and monitoring scheduled work planned with
operators and plant in charge.
- Scheduling and performing maintenance on a periodic cycle based on time or cycles.
- Assisting with technology change over needs that involve equipment changes.
- Developing performance reports and updating maintenance history les.
Compliance Inspection – Where applicable, these inspections are designed to satisfy
regulatory requirements. We shall help to contact with your local regulations.
Mostly, Crane accidents are caused by human error and crane
operator training is the key to prevent such accidents /
incidents. Our training helps improve safety and productivity
while reducing maintenance costs While there are many different types of cranes, they all have
the ability to make many jobs much easier by lifting enormous
weight. But, they also share the potential for emergencies
when they are not operated safely. Crane-related accidents can
often be deadly, due to the heavy loads that are lifted. A small
miscalculation or a brief moment of inattention, and tragedy
Crane Operator Training is designed for crane operators and
the concerned supervisory personnel responsible for the daily
operation and safe performance of cranes
Our training gives participants the working knowledge to
assist in reducing operator errors that may lead to unnecessary
downtime, safe operation of EOT, daily safety checklist, etc.
thereby reducing the unsafe conditions.Crane Operator
Training is designed for crane operators and the concerned
supervisory personnel responsible for the daily operation and
safe performance of cranes.